Wednesday 19 March 2014

Baldur's Gate

Some weeks ago I moved together with Bettina to our new appartment. Such a move is a good moment to consolidate your collection of games and miniatures. This work is still pending...

While looking through all my old computer games I re-discovered Baldur's Gate, one of my all-time favourite Dungeons and Dragons games. I started to play it again and found out that it's still a great game even more than 15 years after it was released. For the generation of my character I used photos of myself.

Here you can find both pictures in correct sizes needed for the game (110x170 and 38x60 pixels). Feel free to use these portraits if you want to play Baldur's Gate with a character looking like me. Just convert them to .bmp files.


Small Portrait (38x60 Pixels)

Large Portrait (110x170 Pixels)



No comments:

Post a Comment